Soap Bar- Agave Azul
Did you know that sweet agave nectar is extracted from the magestic blue agave plant that is cultivated in central Mexico, and that this very cool plant also provides a main ingredient for tequila production?
So just like the plant, the scent of this soap is cool and smooth with hints of lemon, lime, apple and black currant, but rounded out by a light floral and oak moss. It's well balanced and refreshing and embellished with a sprinkle of gold "dust".
We use our soap on our hands, body and face.
Handcrafted | Ethically Sourced Ingredients | Small Batch | Proudly Vegan
Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free
- Distilled Water (Aqua)
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea Europaea)
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis)
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
- Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
- Phthalate-free Fragrance
- Skin Safe Glitter
Packaged in a matte paperboard holster